1. Have a relationship, where me and my partner are so connected, we are best friends.
2. Be employed as a Vet.
3. Be an artist on the side, because I want to, not for money.
4. I’d be trying to get my first novel published.
5. I’d be a YouTube partner, and vlog regularly to an audience who I really connect with.
6. I’d have my own house, with a garden.
7. The garden would have a vegetable patch, where I’d farm my own food.
8. I’d have a car, so I could go where I want.
9. Have loads of money, like every adult does.
10. Invite my best friends round every weekend where we drink and watch crap movies.
11. I’d have my own dog.
12. I’d be living in Glasgow.
13. All my favourite bands would know my name.
14. Have gotten past the stage where I massively obsess over a person I’ve never met.
15. I’d host dinner parties where I pretend I had cooked the food, but I had ordered takeaway.
16. The rollercoaster emotions would be left in my teenage years, and I’m always happy.
17. I be a size 10 and addicted to the gym.
18. I would get past relying on others opinions of me so much.
19. I’d have stopped watching Cartoon Network.
20. I’d no long buy My Little Pony toys.
21. I’d have so many friends constantly texting me, because nice people get friends.
22. I would be a great worker, and the best at what I do.
23. I’d have displayed work at a gallery, and sold it for charity, for the PDSA.
24. I’d have used my first aid training to save a life.
25. I could do whatever I want.
26. I’d like more grown up things, like shopping and knitting, rather than Mario Kart and Disney movies.
27. I would be glad I was an adult and wouldn’t pine for my teenage days.
28. I would be successful.