1) Hot baths after long days at work.
2) A good book to get into, where I can read big sections at a time.
3) Watch a Disney movie, preferably one with lots of catchy songs.
4) Being early for work, so I can have a cup of tea before I start.
5) Watching history and wildlife documentaries on TV.
6) When I can focus on something, and my brain doesn’t get in the way with overthinking.
7) My winter jacket keeps me nice and warm, particularly this strong wind we’ve been having lately.
8) Monster Munch are so tasty. Love them.
9) Waking up in enough time that I can lie and read before having to actually get up.
10) Listening to Blink 182, Sum 41, Simple Plan, remembering when I found life a wee bit easier. But easy doesn’t mean better.