Music is the soundtrack to our lives. It may not make life any easier, but the right song can help lift your mood. The right song can take you back to the right time or place, remind you of a specific person, or help you sing your way through a bad day.
To make me smile, music needs to have a good beat. I have never been a fan of slow ballads, as I find them a little boring. I prefer something that I can tap my feet to, have a dance, or sing along to. The good thing, is that is there are so many different types of music. Something for every taste. The world would be boring if everybody liked the same thing.
So, what songs make me smile?
1) The Stereophonics- The Bartender And The Thief
2) The Ramones- I Wanna Be Sedated
3) Hanson- Thinking ‘Bout Somethin’
4) Skerryvore- Simple Life
5) Iron Maiden- Two Minutes To Midnight
6) BlackPink- Playing With Fire
7) The Bouncing Souls- Lean on Sheena
8) Reel Big Fish- Sell Out
10) Artmesia- Bits and Pieces