Due to lack of reportable events, have a youtube video meme on regional dialect.
Regional Dialect Video Meme
Say the following words:
Aunt. Route. Wash. Oil. Theater. Iron. Salmon. Caramel. Fire. Water. Sure. Data. Ruin. Crayon. Toilet. New Orleans. Pecan. Both. Again. Probably. Spitting Image. Alabama. Lawyer. Coupon. Mayonnaise. Syrup. Pajamas. Caught.
Now, answer the following questions:
• What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
• What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
• What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
• What do you call gym shoes?
• What do you say to address a group of people?
• What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
• What do you call your grandparents?
• What do you called the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
• What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
• What is the thing you change the TV channel with?